9 Day Taste of New Zealand's North Island
SKYWALK, GLOWWORMS TOUR, DOLPHIN CRUISE AND MORE!
Discover the majestic scenery of New Zealand's North Island! Start your adventure in Auckland, a cosmopolitan city of one million residents, located between two harbors and devoted to sailing culture. Enjoy a thrilling SkyJump journey, famous glowworms tour, then venture over to The Hobbiton, a mystical location created for the filming of The Lord of the Rings.
- 4 nights Auckland, Sky City Auckland
- Combination of SkyWalk and getting to jump from the highest building in Auckland. SkyWalk is one of NZ's most thrilling tourist attractions.
- Pride of Auckland Dinner Cruise in the Auckland Harbour
- 5 day car rental with Avis, including unlimited mileage. Pick up and drop off Auckland city
- Visit the world Famous Waitomo Caves with thousands of magical glowworms
- 2 nights Rotorua, Millenium Hotel Rotorua
- Visit the original location where The Hobbiton was created for the filming of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies
- 2 nights Bay of Islands, Copthorne Hotel Bay of Islands
- Dolphin Cruise to the Hole in the Rock in the Bay of Islands
- Uncover the wild beauty of this vast and untouched region that is rich in Maori culture and tradition. Cape Reinga via 90 Mile Beach
- All Taxes
- Travel2 24 hour Afterhours Emergency assistance
TRAVEL BETWEEN: 11/01/2017 AND 03/31/2018
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS
Price per person from
*Terms & Conditions (USD): All prices are from per person, land only. Valid for travel between 1 November 2017 and 31 March 2018; otherwise supplements will apply. Bookings must be made by 20 March 2018. Not combinable with any other offer or discounted vacation package. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Car insurance, security deposit, one way fees and deductible are additional; please ask for details. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (23 October 2017) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SN17042. CST# 2001136-50